Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008
Happy Birthday to my Son Cody. Today is his 8th birthday. I remember so vividly the day he was born. There is no way he is 8.
I studied alot yesterday for my midterm and I think it went really well. I will find out next week.
Yesterday was another successful weight loss day. I stayed right on track. Yesterday was kind of a hard day only because I wanted to stop and get fast food while I was out running around. I did good and came home and had a chicken breast and granola bar instead. I also had the little lingering headache for most of the day that is still there this morning. You know the kind of headache you get when you didn't get much sleep the night before. Oh and I forgot to look up how sleep and diet go together and at 12:30 after lying in bed for 1 and 1/2 hours I remembered that I said I was going to look at that. So today I am going to look into that and I will let you know tomorrow. If you have had anything like that let me know.
Today is a day of getting the house in order. While I study for tests I kind of let the house go a bit and then play catch up after I am done.
I wiehged in this morning at 179.4 so down again. and Yeah again.
Tonight for Cody's birthday we are having pancakes, eggs, and mac and cheese. Should be fun. I am going to look and see what one pancake with sugar free jelly would be. Don't want to miss out on the fun.
Have a great day,
Ali

No comments: