Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 16, 2008
instead of weight and my life today I am going to tell you 10 things about me that you may not know.

1. I love action movies, not so much gross and bloody but action, adventure, the ones that make you think.

2. I wear a size 10 shoe. large for a woman I know.

3. My very favorite comfort food is a bowl of cereal on the couch.

4. I love to sing as loud as I can in the car and pretend to be a famous singer but then again who doesn't do this.

5. I have major crushes in much older men. I love Harrison Ford, Dennis Quaid, Tom Skaret. I think men look better with a few grays and wrinkles:)

6. I have a fear of getting water on my face. I keep a towel next to the shower to dry my face off if it gets wet.

7. I am obsessed with craigslist.com, I could go on it 15 times a day. Yet I have never gotten anything off of the site.

8. As a kids and still a little today I thought the way I would die would be a drive by shooting. no idea why and I have never told anyone that.

9. If I could spend a day with any celebrity I would have to choose either Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, or Wynonna Judd. he first 2 because I just think they would be fun. and Wynonna because I find her facinating and think we struggle with some of the same issues plus I love her voice.

10. ok last but not least I hate doing laundry, I would rather scrub a dirty toilet, I do it once a week because I have to and I hate it the entire time. I am not sure why but I don't mind putting it into the machine but I wish it would switch itself to the dryer and fold itself and the worst .put itself away. Which brings one more thing....

NUMBER 11. I always have a pile of clothes in front of my closet, usually a laundry basket with clean stuff that didn't get put away. Then I toss the million things I try on, on top of the pile. Shawn hates it but it is my one messy pleasure. It takes up half of the floor in our bathroom. it is so bad that sometime I get embarresed and throw it in the closet so the pile doesn't look as big.

Ok well there are some of my weird habits, thoughts, fears. Thought it would be fun to change it up for a day.
Have a good one,
Ali

No comments: