Friday, November 2, 2007







Nov. 2, 2007
I made it throught this crazy week. I think I did ok on my midterm, I get it back on Tuesday. I am tired and need a day off. This week was more then I wanted to handle. I honestly don't feel like posting today. I really want to go sit on the couch and take the day off. I am going to drink my coffee with a blanket and watch the shows I have tivo'd and have to catch up ok. It is going to be a good day of nothing.
Have a great weekend. I don't know my weight this morning, I forgot to get on the scale. I.m telling you, I am mentally toast today.



A few funny comments I have gotten lately. I went to the market and happened to buy some beer. I had garrett with me and the lady asked for id. When she saw my age she though I was like 21-22 and garrett was my brother. Someone else told me that I look so small. My Mom told me that the skinnier I get the littler I look, when I said thanks she explained that she meant as I get skinnier I look short and petite aparently she had forgotten how short I was. So I guess weight ages you is what I got out of all of these and makes you look taller. Why can't I be small and tall. Oh well Ill take what I can get.
Ali

No comments: