Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nov. 29, 2007
Big night in our house tonight. Green Bay plays Dallas tonight. Matt is coming over and I am going to try to get home to see some of the game.
Yesterday I finished my Shawn shopping for Christmas. I was able to get a ton of stuff from his list, I love sales.
I have school today and finals next week. Busy, busy. I have reviews in all my classes today for next week. I get my paper back today for art history. A few people have gotten theirs back with d and f grades. I am hoping for the best but not expecting much. Yuck.
I weighed in this morning at 158.0 which is 58.2 pounds lost. 58.2 pounds seems like so much. Where was I hiding all that? I will go with butt and boobs. ok not, but a girl can dream.
Anything else, let me see. Garrett is going to be trying out for Peter Pan at his school he wasn't to be a star like the twinkle kind, it has the least lines. Cody is studying lines for a Christmas play at school as well. I have no idea what Cody's is just that he says Seven Days, is that what the middle candle holder is for.
I guess my life is kind of boring today. Normal mom stuff.
Have a good day,
Ali

No comments: