Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nov. 20, 2007
I got my paper done again and it is turned in so I am officially free of school for a few days. What does this mean? This means that I have 1 day to get everything ready for Thanksgiving. I have done nothing at all to get ready. I have not even gotten all of the food yet. Wed. should be a fun day. Best part is we have the entire weekend free to do whatever we feel like. I love those kind of weekends. I will have to sneak to school long enought to do a little work in ceramics but hey thats only part of the 3 days.
I am at school actually typing this while I am supposed to be taking notes. Gotta love internet at school.
Ok so I weighed in this morning at 161.0. I am once again so close to the 150's. I am hoping tomake it before Thanksgiving even if it is only for 1 day. I have decided to eat alot of turkey and a little of the sides I love. I may even use a smaller plate.
Ok off to really take notes.
Ali

No comments: