Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nov. 6, 2007
Well I have a new partner in weight loss. I am not sure if I should say names but I am thrilled to have a new person to share this with. The best part is this person is doing a form of the same diet I am and so far is doing really well. I think it is really cool to have someone to talk to and share the experiance with.
Yesterday I had a ton of homework and spent the day drawing. I am not a drawing fan. I actually don't enjoy it much at all. I think that the only drawing class that I have to take is the one I am currently taking which is great. I got my new schedule of classes and need to sit down and figure my next quarter out.
I ran on the treadmill yesterday and had a great day of smart eating. I have already packed my lunch for today. Garrett really wants me to get to 54 pounds lost because his name is on the sheet for 54. I am at 51.8 so I am getting really close. He is keeping a close watch on me. If I keep losing I have a ton of sponsors coming up every few pounds there is a name. I think some people signed up for high numbers thinking I wouldn't get there now I am almost there. Yeah to me. So I weighed in this morning at 164.4 so 2 pounds down from yesterday. Gotta love the treadmill.
Tomorrow is my 4 month mark on the diet. I cannot believe it;s been 4 mo already.
Ali

No comments: