Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nov. 28, 2007
Good morning everyone.
I had a great time yesterday. My necklaces sold really well. I had 50 that made it to the table once my professor took a few and I owed people a few in exchange for helping me make them. Out of the 50 30 of them sold. We were in a very low traffic area hidden in the art building. I would say just about every person who came by looked at or bought some. The prices were lower then I had hoped but I just wanted to sell as many as I could to get my name out there. I sold them for 10-24 depending on the size and quality. All of the ones for 24 sold. The ones left are all the ones I just put out there to see what would happen. The ugly ones I guess you could say. I have a few people who liked them so much they have asked me to make them certain designs. One girl wants a nautical star, another a brand from a cow on a necklace. I guess there is a need for personalized stuff out there. All in all I say it went good. After paying the clay club %20 for letting me set my stuff up and paying Shawn back for the supplies to make the necklaces I pocketed 140.00 not bad for my first time. I was happy with the results. Now I know also which ones went first and which not to make again.
Ok so no more necklace talk.
I weighed in this morning at 158.6 so 57 pounds and change. I am taking the slow road now. I am figuring out how to live this way and kep the weight down. I am loving being thinner. I was talking woth Shawn last night and I cannot believe how different I feel now. I also see how differently I am treated and accepted by outsiders. It is like on the Tv shows when they put the person in the fat suit for a day and see how they are treated. Now I am the skinny girl again that appreciates people alot more for more then just looks. Ok enough sappy talk.
I am off to study for a final.
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you're coming up to 65-lbs lost! I better get cracking on a great 65-lb gift!

~Ali