Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nov. 24, 2007
Saturday
We went to play flag football this morning with some of our family and friends. We had fun and the boys got to go ice blocking for the first time ever. They enjoyed themselves and are excited to tell their friends.
Thanksgiving went fantastically. Everyone had a good time and I did really well in my eating. I woke up on friday and was the same weight I was on Wed. Morning. The only bad part was we had leftovers. Ali did not do so well in turning down leftover stuffing, green bean cassarole, and turkey. I have had leftover for dinner two nights now. The scale has gone up but I will tell you the final number for the holiday weekend after it is over.
I went to school on Friday for a few hours like I had planned and got a ton done. I got there at 9 am and I had campus police let me into the ceramics studio. One I was in the room I was alone for about 3 hours before someone showed up. It was scarry in that I am not used to the noises and all that but awesome in that I had to figure it all out on my own. I have learned alot. My necklaces will all be done tomorrow so I am going to pick them up and finish them tomorrow night. I got all the necklaces and gift boxes for them. Now all I have to do is sell them. Hope it goes well.
Ok well I am off to relax since the kids are going to bed. See ya on Monday.
Ali

No comments: