Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nov. 14, 2007
Here I am...School has kicked me in the butt the last few days. I had a big drawing project that I put off and had to do, I have a 10 page paper due and I have not started, and I have a ceramics sale for school in a few weeks that I am trying to throw some stuff together for to make some money off of my art. mostly just to afford my clay habit.
Lets see what have I been up to. Sat. we went to my sis in laws graduation party she got her B.A. Yeah Roxanna. Then Sat night we went to Shawn's boss's 40th b-day party at a bar and Ali was not the designated driver that night. I kinda over did it. I had alot of fun though. Sun. was football and company. Jim came into town and stayed with us all weekend and then My sis, Dirk, and Megs came over and hung out. It was fun. I still think it is crazy how big Megan is.
So I had no idea that my blog was going to be so popular. I have friends from a few states that read, and a few friends who I have not see or talked to in years who check in on me but i got a few comments from other people who I don't even know who that are reading my blog. I have a person in Az. and one in Canada I have gone international. I guess I am an insperation even though I am just going for a journey. I am just glad if I can make one person feel better about
themselves.
I weighed in this morning at 161.4 trying to get back down again.
Well I am off to actually start my paper.
Ali

No comments: