Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So the kids are at school today and Pj has to go to daycare for 2 days this week to hold his spot. I am a free Mom from 9-2 Tues. and Thur. Sad part is I am not sure what to do with the time. Today I am thinking of a long slaw market trip and Trader Joe's. Seems like when I take the kids it is a rush and I end up with tons of extras.
Thur. I am going to get a pedicure and hang out with a friend.
Yesterday I went to Lowes and got a few paint samples forr the boys bathroom. I am tired of navy blue and wanted something lighter and maybe even white. I put the colors up all over the bathroom and non are the true winner and once I stated painting I started to think maybe I don't feel like painting. So now I have a blue bathroom with white squares and no desire to finish it. I guess it is a good thing I have the whole summer off to catch up on stuff like that.
Have a good day,
Ali

No comments: