Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I think I am still paying for the salad overload on Sunday. I also have overloaded on all my vitamins to make sure I am safe and one of them is iron. I am always anemic, it runs on our family. I take an potent iron pill that my doc. gave me. Lets say that it takes my body a few days to get the gassy feeling gone and then everything is fine but for now I am all bloated and it sucks. I also used a deep conditioning treatment on my hair yesterday and washed it out at bedtime. i woke up this morning and my hair is still totally wet. All this said and I weighed in at 190.6 so up .2 and I was totally on track, I did however have seom chair tea and a low carb ice cream last night that I don't normally have. Today should be better because I am at school and my options are prepacked.
I am off to get ready in the dark. Man do I hate this time adjustment.
Ali

No comments: