Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 2 completed!!!!!
I made it through the second day of dieting. I was even able to go to dinner with a friend from school and ate healthy. My friend Nicole was even nice enough to hide her food behind the napkin holder so I wouldn't have to look at it. All in all is wasn't actually bad at all. I think I am just ready to go this time. I know I have said I was ready and started but in the back of my head I knew I wasn't ready. I am ready for real this time. I am tired of looking at myself one year ago alot thinner and being upset with myself and doing nothing. Plus my goal 2 years ago was to be thin at my graduation and as it is quickly approaching I am not thin so there you go.
School is going well right now. I am getting stressed because I have 2 weeks until finals and have a ton of papers and projects due in the next week or two. Next Thur. I have a 7 page papaer due on a modern artist and I haven't even started it. Not good. I am so thrilled that I have one more quarter until I graduate. I must admit I never knew if I would actually make it to college graduation. I hoped but man it is hard with three kids and I wasn't sure if I just would be able to do it all. I don't know if I told all of you that I passed my CBEST. Yeah for me. I go in 2 weeks for my CSET which will be harder. I am officially on my way to teaching art. Whoo hoo.
Alright well I have a group project tomoroow on Feminst issues and have to do some research and get ready to talk so lots of blah work to do today.
Ali

No comments: