Monday, March 2, 2009





























Man oh man am I ready for a change for real this time. I have ton a ton of research on candida which is the yeast thing that is causing my rash and I have done a ton of research on the diet they recommend. I had a rash similar to this one for years that the docs couldn't figure out a few years ago, I did my low carb diet and it went away and hasn't been seen until now. I never even thought that they went together until I started reading about it. I seems that I need to do low carb and lots of foods with no yeast or sugar. Basically high protein and very little dairy, bread, fruit juices, and a few other things. I will be doing lots of protin like chicken and fish as well as lots of veggies. Some of the symptoms include rapid weight gain and I would have to say 40 pounds in less then a year is pretty rapid. I am mostly looking forward to not only the weight loss but seeing if it helps with all the stupid symptoms I have as well.

Ok so enough about the diet lets talk about something else for awhile. I started a new ceramics style that I am quickly falling in love with and can't get enough of. I am posting a few pics for you guys to see and give me imput if you feel like it. Some of the stuff isn't done so forgive me if they look a little funny.

Oh yeah so I weighed in at 198.2 this morning but I went craiy yesterday knowong I was going super strict again today.

Have a good Monday,
Ali

No comments: