Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday April 19, 2008
I know Sat. and I am posting. Well I had to brag about how well the party last night went. I did so well. No cake, ice cream, margaritas, pina coladas, nothing. I took my salad and ate it at dinner and then strawberries with a little splenda and coffee creamer over them for dessert. I did have 1/2 of an andes mint.
I woke up this morning 2.5 pounds lighter. I know it is he beginning so it makes sense to lose like that but when you see a chunk come off it makes it more worth it.
Here is the plan for today. Shawn had to work so it is the boys and I for the day.
Woke up this morning and had one pack of healthy oatmeal with added protein and no sugar and of course the morning coffee.
Lunch will be either 2 eggs scrambled with spinich, or tuna salad.
Dinner turkey tacos with lettace instead of a shell.
my snacks will be 1 string cheese and 1 carb and sugar control yogurt.
I am doing a little more long term friendly plan that allows 2 grains a day(oatmeal)
I am going to aim for no less then 1000 cal. and no more then 1200
It is the biggest loser 4-3-2-1
4 c. min of fruits and veggies.
3 serving of protein
2 healthy grains
1 healthy fat like nuts, avocado, or a treat like diet friendly ice cream but it can't be more then 200 calories.
you break it up
45% of your calories from carbs like fruits and veggies,
30% from protein, and
25% healthy fats
Honestly I am a little confused about all the numbers so I am going to ask Shawn if he gets it or maybe go to the library and get the book.
Ok well off to be a Mom,
Ali

No comments: