Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008
I am frustrated but ready. I am at the point where I am upset with myself that I have put 20 pounds back on. It is a daily thought of the weight beating me. I have a new quote.
"You have come to close to not get to the finish line"
I worked my butt of to get this weight off and no burrito is worth having to go through the pain of gaining it all back. When I wake up tomorrow it is a whole new diet start. I brought the treadmill back in today. I am going to have a nice dinner with my family tonight and wake up tomorrow with a whole new game plan. I am going to figure out a way to like exercise. I have to.
I don't want to be the fat or a little over weight one anymore. My goal was to have all the weight gone by our family beach trip this year. I have 40 pounds to go. We leave for the beach in 8 weeks. Here is my game plan. Don't cheat and exercise. Seems pretty simple doesn't it? Well I am going back to where I was in July of last year. I am determined to do this. I am to the point where I am not going to buy fat clothes again so there is only one option. Lose the weight.
I was talking with a friend from school yesterday and she asked what do you not like about your body? My reply was it just isn't where i want it to be for summer. So instead of keeping that thought in my mind everyday, I am going to get to where I want to be.
No mexican food, No margaritas, no ice cream.
Only fruit, veggies, lean protein, and of course my coffee with splenda and sugar free creamer.
Back to the basics.
Don't wish me luck, pray for me, I am going to need it.
Thanks,
Ali

No comments: