Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4th, 2008
If instead of starting my weight loss journey starting last July I had gotten pregnant I would now be a new mommy. I have offically been dieting for 9 months. I must say I am much happier that instead of a new baby I have a new body. Just a funny little thought.
Today is my 199th post. I can't believe that I have chatted with this screen almost 200 times my stories, fears, and successes. Thanks to all of you who continue to follow my progress and continue to encourage me.
I stopped on my way to school yesterday and got my food for the day. I picked up grapes, apples, carrots, pumpkin seeds, and v8 juice. I also took the time to go get a coffee in the middle of the day with a friend to keep my sanity. I did really well. no cheats at all and I ate good and heathy. I weighed in this morning at 164.8 I feel like I am doing really well.
I guess this weekend will be the challenge again. Shawn and the older 2 are gone for some of Sat. My plan is to catch up on laundry and ironing, Sun we are going to go to church at the church we used to go to. We miss it and have decided to go back and see if it is where we feel like we should still be. We also have softball practice for Shawn. It will be the first time he plays since his injuries and we are both eager to see how he feel while playing.
That's it for today, Have a great weekend.
Ali

No comments: