Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008
I will be honest from the start.
I have not been feeling great at all. You know when you are starting to get sick and feel kind of blah. Well that is how I feel.
I decied not to diet to see if that was causing my feeling in the dumps. I ate and felt so much better. I still am fighting a cold but I have more energy.
So for now I am not going back on that diet. I just need a healthy eating plan that I have options. I guess if diets were "easy" we would all be skinny.
So I am going to take the rest of the week off from the diet front. I have a big clay event at school on Sat. and I an getting stressed planning that. Lots going on so I will not be blogging or posting until next Monday. I have blogged everyday for almost a year without a break. Well this week I am taking a little time off from dieting, weight loss, all that. So I will talk again next Monday after my crazy week has slowed down.
ALi

No comments: