Wednesday, January 9, 2008

January 9, 2008
I had a really good day going back to school yesterday. I went to my photography class first where I learned all the supplies I would need for the class. He let us out 32 hours early so we could go get some of the supplies. I was on a mission to Ontario Mills to a photo shop. I then was back to campus to the bookstore to buy all the stuff the store was sold out of. I now am $400 in the hole with a bunch of photography stuff that I hopefully will learn to use. Good think is I now own a really nice 35 mm camera. I then went to ceramics where about 1/2 of the class was new faces. Should be a fun semester getting to know everyone.
I did great on my diet yesterday.
breakfast was a low carb begal with fat free cream cheese and coffee
lunch I had a yogurt, string cheese, pear, carrots, and a diet coke
snack was a new skinny mocha latte from starbuck, It was good and only 130 calories.
dinner was tacos that were so good on low carb tortillas and 1/2 c. beans
snack I had the munchies and ate about a pound of carrots.
I am posting my eating on this site because I have a few new friends who I have meet online who are also dieting and I thought this way I can share what I eat to give them ideas. I am also a memeber of an online site for dieting and some of the woman are scared and commenting that maybe I am not getting enough calories and this is why I am losing so quickly. I want people to know that I am eating healthy foods at around 1200 calories a day. I would never want to harm my body. So here you go girls comment now.
I weighed in this morning at 161.2 I am not sure what my weight has been but Mon. I weighed in at 164. something. so I am losing. Shawn is doing great as well. He is down a pound from yesterday. Yeah Baby!
Well today I am going to finish the laundry I started on Frinday of last week. Life gets so busy sometimes. You know what I am talking about. I also an planning games for my sis on laws babay shower for this Sat. So I have a busy day ahead. Last on my list of to dos is to watch the biggest loser that I have tivo'd before I hear what happened. I love that show.
Have a great Hump Day,
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.