Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jan. 23, 2007
Well as you can tell we have been really busy. I have to admit I did have a few min. to post yesterday but as soon as I sat down with my computer I was so tired I simply checked my email and then went to make dinner. School has set in and life doesn't slow down for it. In my free time I am reading for class so I guess even that is not really free time.
Sat. we went to Dave and Busters for our anniversary and then to dinner. We had fun. We really don't get to much time away from the boys. We had a few drinks and played some games. It was fun and relaxing.
Today I have to make chair covers for Cody's class. I told his teacher I would have them done over Christmas break but never sat to do it so today it is.
I am doing ok on the diet road. I am maintaining. I am at 163 today. I go up a few and then back down a few. I want to lose more but I am sure when the weather warms up and the shorts come back out I will get my butt in gear.
I won't post tomorrow but I will get back on my game and post the other days. Sorry about the long breaks.
Ali

No comments: