Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan. 16, 2008
Sorry it took me so long to post today. I have homework, kids, a house, Shawn's car is in the shop because his trunk won't stay closed, and endless laundry. Makes me tired just to write it.
Shawn is now getting the biys ready in the morning so I had to clean out the boys drawers and make sure the stuff in them actually fix them. While I was cleaning their drawers I decided to clean out a few of mine. I finally had to clean out my underwear drawer. I realized the other day that I was still wearing some underwear that were so big they would fall down under my clothes and I would have to descritly pull them back up which is not easy. So I got rid of all the granny panties:)
I weighed in this morning at 159.6 so slowly going down.
Well I ahve school tomorrow and will post again on Friday.
Ali

No comments: