Friday, January 18, 2008

Jan. 18, 2008
Happy Anniversary Baby! Today is our 11th wedding anniversary. I still can't believe it has been that long.
What a busy week it has been again. Life just never slows down, if anything it speeds up. I had a great day at school yesterday. I learned this week how to develope my own film and then from the negatives print black and white pics. It was fun but detailed work.
In ceramics yesterday we sculpted from the nude form. Thats right we had a nude model came in and we had to sculpt her. What an experiance. I went in thinking it was crazy. I tried not to look at her very much. By the end it was not even a nude woman in front of me but art, no actually she was still just a nude woman. Wierd part was I sat really close not by choice but that is just how it worked out. She would take breaks in between poses and we would chat. By the end I just wanted this poor young 20 year old to put her clothes on. Fun experiance but I don't think I would put myself in that situation again.
Well Shawn and I are going to lunch and a movie tomorrow. So all diets off. I have not been great on the diet stuff the last few days. We had dinner company so we ordered pizza a few days ago. Yesterday by the time I got home couldn't do anything else so picked up mexican. Tonight we might do chinese or sushi something fun. So needless to say I have no idea what I weigh today. I jumped out of bed to say hi to Shawn before he had to rush off to work. I will restart again on Monday. Good thing is I kind of am maintaining my weight even though I have good and bad days so yeah.
Ok enough writing. Have a great weekend.
Ali

No comments: