Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29, 2008
have I told you how happy I am with myself and my body? I am excited that I can go shopping and buy a 12. I can fit into things. I don't have to go to specials stores because I can't find my size.
Here is why I am unhappy. After losing 50 pounds you have this lovely problem with things not being how they used to be. For instance after you have a c-section you have a nice piece of skin where they have cut the muscle that now hangs. I am not joking. I literilly have to tuck the extra roll into my clothes. I call it the hang over because that is what it does hangs over. Worst part is there is nothing you can do about it. The only fix is surgery. I have to buy a whole pant size larger because of the hang. Next we will move onto the chest. Here I have the same tucking situation going on. I have to tuck the ladies into my bra. Nice visual I know. I call them my utters. hey just hang there. What I wouldn't give to be 18 again. I would be so happy if I was able to fix these 2 things. Soon I will. Before I start teaching Shawn has agreed to let me have surgery. For now I will just deal with it. I am just glad there is an end in sight.
Garrett's concert went really well last night. There was about 100 kids playing there hearts out. Garrett has also decided to stay in band next year when he starts junior high.
Well I am off to school.
Ali

No comments: