Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21, 2008
I am so sorry I have not posted. Gosh life has been busy as normal. Somedays I can't fit blogging in. Yesterday I didn't even get my morning coffee if that tells you anything. I cam coming down to the last few weeks of school which always get crazy and now The boys are finishing their school year as well. Double duty. We have open houses field trips, testing, the list goes on and on. A few more weeks and then sweet vacation. I am so ready for the beach.
So since I last wrote we have been to a Quakes game, gone swimming and hung out at Matt and Scott's house, life, life, life.
Today we have a man coming to look at our air conditioner. Shawn woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago and finally said just call we have to get this fixed. Yeah! Hopefully we have it done in a few weeks before it gets to hot again.
Diet, I am doing ok, I am not strictly following anything just being careful. You know diet soda, low fat muffin, 1/2 of a sandwich instead of the whole thing, just being careful.
I went shopping with Shawn this weekend. I don't know the last time he suggested to go shopping for me and he go along. we went bathing suit shopping which we all know is worse than anything even bra shopping. It went well. The first few were a joke. I am sorry but I really don't want to show the world my entire body. So I got a cute tankini with a little skirt. Shawn liked it alot so it was the winner.
Pj woke up this morning with a cough and just threw up so looks like today we are staying home and being sick.
Well I am off to tend to sick Pj.
Ali

1 comment:

Jeanne B. said...

Hi Ali! Good to hear from ya--you've been missed! Congrats on finding a swimsuit that you like; that's awesome! Can't wait for the beach trip too, let the countdown begin... Take care sis!