Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14, 2008
Yesterday was the hardest diet day I have had this time around. I wanted to munch alot. I was really good and had 100 calorie popcorn when i got to where I had to have something. I came home from school at 8pm and sat on the couch and watched tv with Shawn. I am sure if I wasn't sitting I would have been fine.
I packed my lunch for school yesterday and for dinner I had a chicken burrito from Taco Bell for 350 calories and a cup of fresh fruit. I did really well. I know I stayed right at my calories for the day.
I weighed in this morning at 168.4 so I am still trying to get the weight off from a bad weekend last week. I talked to Shawn and we are really going to work together to make sure I have good weekends.
The beach trip is in 3 1/2 weeks. I don't mind cheating at the beach because it is vacation as long as I am good until that point.
Working really hard,
Ali

No comments: