Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16, 2008
It is so hot already. Can't wait for this afternoon and melt on the couch. J/K. It is going to be super hot this weekend so stay safe.
School was good yesterday. I packed my lunch and stuck to it all day. I did great until on the way home I stopped and got nachos for Shawn and I to share. Oops. I am still rethinking the diet stuff. I need to pack a more substantial lunch and dinner so I am not sying of hunger at 9pm. So next week I am going to be working on a few options.
This weekend we have a Quakes game on Sunday so we are packing hats and waterbottles to stay cool. Sat we are planning a fishing trip with the boys to a local little lake. So lots of outdoors.
Today I am cleaning the house for the weekend. You know all the little things. There are a few other things I need to do today to get the house back to food full, and running for next week.
Oh yeah, I weighed in at 168.4 so the same for 2 days.
Have a great weekend,
Ali

1 comment:

Jeanne B. said...

You're not gaining at all while you're figuring out what you want to do so that's GREAT! Plus, you're in the 160's not 170's...another thing to celebrate! Whoo-hoo! Hopefully soon you'll figure out just the right plan that works for you! Take care sis and glad to hear you're having such a fun weekend w/your hubby and kiddos. Bye!