Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 2008
I had a super great weekend. I relaxed and even got a 2 hr. nap on the couch.
Sat. we woke up and decided that we were going to drive to Victorville and support the Quakes at an away game. We had the best time. We got to talk with a few of the players and they knew who we were from seeing us at games. We went to the market and hung out as a family. We needed a day like that it feels like we have been so busy recently to enjoy a day as a family.
Sun. I woke up to fun homemade gifts from the kids. They tooke me to lunch at a cool place that has a playground for the kids so we actually got to eat and enjoy a meal at a resteraunt without the kids acting like we are in a resteraunt. It was relaxing. We came home and I fell asleep on the couch. Next We were off to the in laws to hang out with our family and visit for a birthday and Mother's day. We had good food and always great company.
As for the diet. Ouch I had a terrible weekend. Sat. I had a burrito for lunch and then hot dogs at the game for dinner. Sun was the worst. I ate crab nachos for an appetizer, lunch was all kinds of good seafood, dinner was hambugers and potato salad. Yummy but boy am I unhappy this morning. I know I gained but I am taking a day of dieting before I write down my actual weight again. So 100% back on today. The beach trip is in 4 weeks so I need to really be good to fit into my shorts before then.
Have a good Monday,
Ali

No comments: