Monday, March 1, 2010

I realized Friday night while talking with a friend that I forgot to post. I just forgot, it slipped my mind. It kids of surprises me that I forgot.
Anyways so for so good. My main problem is that following the plan I feel like I eat all the time so I have actually modified it because I was eating all the time. I just don't have the time or need to eat every 2 hours. The hard part is it was full meals with prep and all every 2 hours. I have purchased a ton of dried fruit and nuts and eat those for snacks now. I also was supposed to eat around 2000 calories a day which is high for a diet. I have decided to cut it down and I haven't been going over 1600.
Friday night we went out with Matt to Applebee's  looked online ahead of time so I knew what I could have. I had a chicken dish with mushrooms over it, steamed veggies, and potatoes. It was really good and under 550 calories. I did chase it with a mini hot fudge sunday but I had the calories to allow for it since I had been really careful all day.
Sat. I was good we went to El Torito for lunch/dinner. I still picked really carefully having steamed fish and shrimp in corn tortillas.
Sun. we went to church, cleaned the garage, pay int he yard and enjoyed the weather. For dinner we made homemade sushi and watched a family movie.
It was a great weekend. I should have been working on homework and stuff for school but wanted to enjoy my family so I did. Today I will work on catching up on everything.
I forgot to weigh in this morning. I was out of it when I got up at 6am. I love Monday blah. Anyways I will weigh in tomorrow. I know I was down 6 pounds between Mon. and Wed and Sun. I was still the same as Wed so I will just say 6 for the week.
Ali

No comments: