Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do you ever feel like you are drowning in your own life? I kind of feel that way right now. Between school, being a full time mom, a household to keep up with, and my future staring me in the face I am overwhelmed. Just me self pity for the day. Enough of that.
So I woke up yesterday and drank my tea but within a few hours had a pretty mean headache. I gave in around 4 and had my coffee for the day. Headache fixed. I did well but kind of low on calories because I just felt nauseous and not like eating. I ate nuts and fruit but kind of felt gross. I had a yummy salad for dinner with avocado, chicken, eggs, spinach and a vinegar dressing. I cleaned and did laundry so I burned more calories. At the end of the day I had burned 2700 calories and took in 1300. I did however make my family walk to a school function to get in extra exercise. I ended the day with 10000 steps.
All in all a successful day.
Well I am up to my eyeballs in homework so off to my homework chair I go.
Have a great day,
Ali

No comments: