Thursday, February 18, 2010

New eating ideas

Ok so if you read my blog you will find a few things 1. I have done low carb 2. I have done weight watchers. 3. I have failed on both of them. I have been really wanting to come up with a good carb, lean protein, and fruit and veggie way of eating. I find that I am starving or don't eat enough on diets. I have been doing a lot of research for some kind of plan that takes everything I want and rolls it into one. After much debating I found something I think is worth giving a try. Monday I will start a new way of eating. It is going to take a little extra work on my part. The "way of eating" doesn't really have premade meals so it's alot of cooking required.
It seems pretty straight forward. Each meal you do 40% lean protein, 50% healthy carbs, and 10% healthy fats. I think it will take some getting used to but I am going to give it a go.
4 months until the annual beach trip and I am nowhere near ready.
Trying to do this healthy and long term.
Ali

No comments: