Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted. I have been super busy with school this week. So I wanted to give you all another Grandpa update. On Sat. morning the nurse at the home tried to wake my grandpa up and they weren't able to. The called 911 and had him taken to the hospital. Once at the hospital he was awake and ok. The hospital says he had a stroke. He spent a few days in the hospital again. He wasn't able to go back to the home he was in because he is higher needs than they thought. He is now living in a home with on site medical in Temple City. He is ok but looks terrible. His health is deteriorating really quickly. I am worried but he keeps saying that he is ready to be done. He says he has lived a long life. It makes me sad to hear him talk like that. So that is the newest and I will keep you up to date on anything else I hear.
So for my 32nd birthday Shawn and I took the boys to Disneyland. We had a great time and the kids loved it. We were there for 14 hours and hit everything at least once. The cook thing is we got free tickets to go to California adventure in the next month. Never been there either so Whoo hoo.
Ok well I am off to school yet again.
Have a good rest of the day.
Ali

No comments: