Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank the Lord that it is Friday. I think adding up all the time I have seen Shawn since Monday the total is about an hour. It has been a heck of a week. I do have homework yet again today but it is only one chapter so not too bad. I am eating my breakfast of sprouted wheat english muffin with sugar free peanut butter. Mmm warm peanut butter is so good. So as of this morning I have lost 10.4 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Yay!!! I was starving at school last night, I guess my fruit dinner on the run just wasn't enough. I had calories that I was going to use when I got home but my tunny was grumbling. I had a 10 min break and 1 vending machine close enough on campus to go to. I normally pack snacks but forgot. So I go to the vending machine and I was pleasantly surprised. There were stickers by the cost of some of the items that said "healthy choice" now beef jerky that is flavored is loaded with sugar so I knew that was a no. I looked around and they had the perfect snack. I got trail mix with peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins, and yogurt chips. It was no sugar and everything I could have. I was so happy. I liked it so much as a throw in the purse idea that I am going to make my own today. It wasn't super low in calories but at around 140 for 1/4 cup it is perfect for a quick snack. I think I am going to leave out the sunflower seeds because they all sunk to the bottom of the bag and were hard to eat so out they go. I also might add carob chips if I can find them.

So as you all know my good friend is moving back to New York. She had this thing called a lovesac that she can't take with her so she gave it to me. It is basically a really big, unpopable beanbag chair. I got it in the house this morning and it is HUGE. The thing is a 6 foot circle. The kids love it and I am trying to figure out how to fit it into the kids playroom doorway. So my exercise for the day is lifting this 70 pound thing around my house.
As for the hula hoop I am getting the hang of the waist thing. I can keep it up so that is a step. Soon I will work on doing more with it. I wasn't sure about it but I wake up and my abs and legs are really sore so I guess it is.
Ok I had too much coffee so forgive the lang post.
Ali

No comments: