Thursday, March 11, 2010

I broke the plateau of 199.8, I got stuck for over a week. (yes I weigh in everyday) anyways I am down 2 pounds this morning. What a relief.
So with that said I did my first teaching demo last night where I had to show a class of my piers how to do an art project as if they were students. I think I rocked. I think the teacher loved it as well and she is hard to please. She loved that I had options for the kids and lots of fun and unique ideas using recycled materials. All in all it was a success.
I am in my last 2 weeks of school and my house, family, and I are all feeling it. I have been doing homework pretty much non stop. I have managed to keep up the laundry and the dishes but I need a maid to keep up with my kids and everything else. I keep apologizing to Shawn and he keeps saying don't worry about it I haven't had tome either. Shawn has had baseball for the boys every night since last Sat. and we don't get a break from that until this coming Sunday. Life is hectic but when we have down time we aren't sure what to do with ourselves.
So I can't think if I mentioned this or not but my Grandpa is back in the hospital. He has a bacteria infection in his blood and a bruise on his head from falling. The bruise is making him moody and irritable. Yesterday was his birthday and he spent it in the hospital. I so want to go break him out and taking him golfing or something I know he loves. Maybe when he moves back to the home he will be well enough to come out and play:)
Ok well off to do more homework,
Ali

1 comment:

sldfasljnfo said...

There are no playback controls on the cable, but honestly, thats not that surprising. I do wish Monster had more cable options for this model like the Studios though Beats by Dr. Dre. Instead, you do get an extra feature, relating to the cable. You can daisy chain numerous Beats Pros since theres an input/output connection on each can Beats by Dre. If youre in a studio environment, this could be helpful, or even if you just want to listen to the same audio source with friends. This also gives you the option of which side of your head youd like to have the cable on Beats by dre headphones.

The Beats Pros come in any color, just as long as that color is either black or white. Inside the box, youll find some standard reading materials, a cleaning cloth and bag for transportation. This is an interesting choice, since the Beats Studios come with a hard shell case thats clearly more protective than the bag included here. That said, the Beats Studios are made of plastic, not metal, like the Pros Beats by Dr. Dre. So maybe they dont need to be protected as much. Beats by Dr. Dre headphones