Friday, January 29, 2010

so thankful it is Friday

I am so glad it is Friday. I don't know if I could handle anymore this week. My week had some major lows, stress, and self pity.  I know just what you wanted to know. Anyways I have had the worst week and sometimes stress is more than I can handle. I made it through without to much but the diet wasn't all that great at all. I was so bust all week it was a lot of quick and easy between classes and homework. Next week I will be better. Anyways I am just glad I made it through.
So update on Grandpa. He is still in the hospital and it seems like he will be there until Monday. They are looking for a rehabilitation home for him. He can't live by himself anymore but he is to stubborn for a rest home. So he is doing good.
School has been crazy. I have assignments up to my eyeballs and they all take hours. I am taking my first art class since graduating. It is an art ed class so you don't actually make anything but they teach you how to teach kids about art and plan fun art lessons for them. It is great but a lot of work. At least I enjoy it. The other classes I am taking are boring and necessary to teach but boring.
I did have one fun thing this week. Wed. I met up with 4 other girls for breakfast all of whom I went to high school with and 2 who I haven't seen since graduation. It was great to catch up and see everyone. It was a much needed break.
Lets see the other big adventure this week was signing Pj up for preschool. He starts kinder next year and I thought I would help next years teacher out by at least getting him used to sitting in a classroom environment. He will be going 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Just enought time for me to get a pedicure, just kidding.
Well have a great weekend.
Ali

No comments: