Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!

Happy Monday and Happy Anniversary to My hubby. We have been married for 13 amazing years.
So since it was Monday I had my first weigh in. First let me say that Sat. we took the kids to mongolian bbq and although I am not sure about the calories I ate really well. Sunday we went to a family pizza party. I ate 1 piece of pizza and a ton of salad. So when I weighed in this morning I wasn't sure what to expect but I weighed in at 198.8 down from 203.6 so yay for me.
As for tonight Shawn and I are going out and not counting any points but we are going to have a great time. We are going to a fondue restraunt. I think it is the first place we have ever eaten that you have to make a reservation. A little splurge but hey it's 13 years.
Lastly I am excoted because our new couches got deliver this morning. They are a camel color and I thing they look great. I will need some getting used to time. The best part is they have a 5 year warrently against stains and rips, tears, broken anything, 5 years with my kids is awesome.
Well have a great day.
Ali

No comments: