Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the drama of dinner

I am so glad that I had good company at dinner yesterday because the food was terrible. We decided to splurge and go to a place called the melting pot for our anniversary. The cost of the place is just over $100 for a couple without any drinks. I thought for the money that it would be awesome. Boy was I wrong. We decided to start out with a beer and they came warm. The place is fondue style so you get stuff to dip in cheese or raw meat to boil in a little pot on your table. It was gross. The only good part was dessert but it was warm chocolate and a tray of yummy stuff to dip in it. I say save you money. I know we won't be going there again. I was bummed because I was the one that planned it and it flopped big time. Oh well.
Other then that our day was great. I am loving my new couches and can't wait until this summer to pan the walls yet again.
Anyways back on diet today. I did great yesterday and ate very small amounts of veggies before dinner so I knew I could eat and not feel bad about it. Luckily we don't have any big outings with food for at least a few weeks so I can lose some of this weight.
Okwell I am off to do a TON of homework that is due tonight.
The pic is of what our new couch looks like.

Sorry I am a little scatter brained today. I have been staring at a computer since 7:30 am and it is now 12:30. My eyes are all out of whack.
Have a good rest of the day and stay dry.
Ali

No comments: