Monday, May 11, 2009

I ate terrible this weekend for Mother's day and it was so worth it. I gained 3 lbs. and I don't even care. with that said I am going to be switching up the diet a bit and see how it goes. I am tying to do low carb weight watchers. My body loses best on low carb but I will be smart on the calories and not lose my hair this time.
My weekend was really good. at I woke up at 8 and drank mimosas (champagne and oj) while reading for a good 2 hours. It was so relaxing and what I really needed. We had baseball in the afternoon and the kids took me to Chili's for Mothers day dinner a day early. We came home and watched a movie.
Sunday we were going to go to church but I felt a little under the weather with a cold and had taken a few to many night time cold meds to get going in the morning. We got things ready to head over to my Mother in laws house. For lunch we went to Tommy and had chili cheese fries and they were awesome. We went to a bbq over at my in laws house with all the family and enjoyed an afternoon of company and relaxation.
I ate way to much but have made a deal with myself that starting today I will be 100% good until the day we leave for the beach trip on June 19th. I think that gives me 6 weeks to lose and feel better before graduation.
Well I am off to study, yet again.
Ali

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmm...Tommy's.