Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oct. 29, 2008
What an adventure yesterday was for our family. I was at school all day. When the kids got home from school they realized our gate was broken and the dogs had gotten out. We got a phone call that someone had found Dusty so Shawn and the boys went to go get him but there was no sign of Harley. We looked for her until about 8pm and finally gave up. The kids cryed themselves to sleep. Shawn and I felt terrible. I got up a few times through the night to check outside but I still couldn't find her. Shawn left for work at 5 am and Harley was roaming down the street towards his car. She has been resting on the couch and is exhausted. The kids are thrilled and won't leave her alone. So a good ending to a long evening and night.
Yesterday was also a huge day for me. I turned in my graduation check. It means that I am close enough to graduating to have them get my diploma ready and add me onto the list of people that will be walking in June. Doesn't seem like a big deal but it means I am so close. I have 7 classes left until I am a college graduate. June 20th, less then 8 months to go.
With all the craziness this morning I didn't weigh in. So no change on the little ticker for today. I did keep on track even with our evening. I do need to work on drinking more water but that shouldn't be to hard. All in all I am still loving the weight watchers diet and feel like I am not dieting but just being careful. I am a little worried about this Friday and weekend. We are going to Oak Glen and we love to get a big yummy breakfast and pie at the end of the day. Apples should be a problem so I will fill up on those. Sat. I am not to worried about either I will just eat small portians and be ok.
Well I am off to do a bunch of getting ready for my brothers Halloween reception. I will not be home Thur. or Fri so I am doing most of the cleaning and work today. Hopefully the kids will help me keep it clean. I can dream.
Ali

1 comment:

Jeanne B. said...

I'm so glad you found Harley afterall too because that would have been terrible otherwise! And Ali, I am just so completely thrilled and happy for you with regards to your schooling. You're almost done and that is absolutely AWESOME!!! Way to go...kuddos to you as your graduation draws nearer!