Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oct. 22, 2008
We are all fine. There is a fire and it is about 2 miles from our house. It stinks but we are safe and fine. There are some schools closed in the kids district but theirs are both open and safe. We have all the windows closed and the air is on to keep the ash out. We have already gotten a few phone calls and wanted to clear it up for all but thanks for all of your concerns and prayers.
Diet wise I am still doing fantastic. I haven't cheated at all becasue I can't. The only thing I can do is go over points and I have eaten all my points each day. I have been eating so much healthier on weight watchers then I was before. So 1 week in and still going strong.
Update, My dad is home from the hospital and resting. His blood pressure was out of wack and they got it back to normal.
Well I have a ton of homework and housework to do. Have a good day,
Ali

No comments: