Monday, October 27, 2008







Oct. 27, 2008




We had a super fun and really busy weekend. Sat. we had soccer, a pumpkin patch, and then a hockey game. Sun. we didn't make it to church because we didn't get home from the hockey game until super late and couldn't get the kids up on Sun morning. We went to a park where I got to chit chat with the girls while the kids played and the guys played football. It was fun. After football we went out to dinner with some of our family. We got home and relaxed after a busy weekend.

After all of the fun I still managed to lose a pound over the weekend. I did really well. It was somewhat easy because I was able to eat everywhere we went, it was also hard because I did want to eat bad stuff everywhere we went. I am still loving the diet because it is so much easier to eat then on the low carb. I was a little discouraged on Sat. because I feel like I should have lost more by now or at least feel thinner. I talked to Shawn and he was very helpful in talking to me and getting me through the moment.

I have the busiest week ever. We have to get ready for a wedding reception for my brother at our house next weekend, I have school. we are going to Oak Glen, and halloween. Should be fun but man I am already looking forward to next Sunday. Well off to get Cody off to school.

Ali

No comments: