Friday, October 10, 2008

Oct. 10, 2008
I have a fantastic neighbor who is Italian. Even better her Mom is 100% Italian. She loves to cook and makes everything from scratch. Every once in awhile she loves to drop off some yummy food to give to the boys. Bad part is She decided to bake us a pizza. Sauce, dough, everything homemade and smelling amazing. So I on Tues. night did eat 1 very small slice of her pizza and it was so good and unlike any pizza I have ever had. She had grilled onions and mushrooms. So I did have 1 small slice and that is the only cheat I have had in the last 3 days. I have done really well.
I had my first clay club meeting at school for the year yesterday. I was put in charge of picking food for everyone to eat that the club pays for. I decided on this Thai place that is one of my favorites. I didn't have one bite. Cool part is since I was running the meeting no one noticed that I didn't eat so I didn't get the are you dieting questions and comments. Another cool part is I am currently vice Pres. and I was nominated as Pres. which is cool but alot more work. I think I if elected will take it because it looks really good on resumes.
I haven't last as fast the last 2 days. I had my pizza mishap and other then that have added in carbs ( like lettace, corn, beans) the last 2 days so that I wasn't exhausted form all the sugar withdraws. Once my body fells a litle more normal I will cut back on some of those again. I have been really good about getting in 3 meals plus 1-2 snacks and staying in my calorie range.
My first concern- we pick up our cookie dough order from soccer this weekend. When we placed the order I was not dieting so I know I ordered some yummy stuff I can't eat. Good thing it is frozen and a little harder to eat.
Well have a good weekend.
Ali

No comments: