Monday, November 3, 2008


Nov. 3, 2008


Unsuccesful, that is what I will officially title this weekend as far as dieting. I totally blew it. Fri. in Oak Glen I was ate a little smaller portions of everything but still ate alot in those small portions. Dinner we had taco's and a few margarita's with the margarita machine that my brother rented for his Halloween reception. I chose not to weigh in on Sat. because I didn't want to get discouraged before a very long and busy day. I ate a few candies, food, margaritas, you know party food. Not terrible because I worked all day to get ready for the party. The party was super fun and we saw alot if neat costumes. Sun which should have been my redemption day turned into another funfilled eating day. I woke up and was too sore and tired to go to school like I was supposed to. Instead we slept in and then got McDonalds. Then we munched on chili cheese chips for lunch and dinner. In between chips and stuff was candy and leftover margaritas. Don't worry almost all of my margaritas were virgins. Today I chose not to weigh in again because I know I did terrible and I really don't need the scale to discourge me today. I am going to have a few good days before I brave the scale again.
Ok well I have a final tomorrow which I have not studied for yet so off to study.
Ali

No comments: