Friday, November 14, 2008

Nov. 14, 2008
What a week. I just keep having weeks where I just cannot keep up with life. I am up to my eyeballs in house, kids, life, and especially school. TGIF is all I have to say.
In 2 weeks we have our big ceramics sale for the year. The good part is it is a chance to make a but of holiday money. The bad part is I have nothing, not even one thing to sell. I am going to be spending the weekend making up some necklaces and ornaments to sell. I am in real need of a ceramics wheel here at home. I love going to school but with kids and life I just can't go there whenever I want. I am hoping to sell enough stuff through the holidays to raise about $500 bucks. So wish me luck.
Ok so as for dieting it hasn't gone very well this week. We ran out of food in the house that was healthy and went on a hot dog and macaroni diet for the week. I am going to the market this weekend and Monday will be a whole new day. So Monday I will weigh in a start over again.
Ok well I am off to get dirty and clean the house and put away my laundry from Monday.
Have a good weekend.
Ali

No comments: