Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What to do now?
Well I found out yesterday that I didn't pass my cset by 1 point. I was and still am very upset. I thought I would be able to take it over the summer and start credentials in Sept. Well my plans have now changed. They are no longer offering the test over the summer and I must wait until Sept. to take it. This means that I can't start credentials in fall like I had planned. This delays my entire schooling by a year. I am unsure what to do and am actually depressed that my entire plan for the next year has suddenly changed. I was so upset yesterday I cheated and had 1 see's candy but was good the rest of the day. I guess I will have to wait out the summer and see what happens. I am bummed because I thought I had nailed the test and then to not pass by one point. Well I needed to vent.
Ali

No comments: