Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So I got to school yesterday and as soon as I sat down in my class the guy next to me (who is a ceramics major) was filling out a sheet for a ceramics sale. OH my Gosh, I forget that there was a sale that day. I jammed out of the class, drove home picked up some stuff to sell, drove back and set it up with the help of a few people, and sat the rest of my day selling work. I felt like such a lop, I ususally don't forget stuff like that. I sold a bunch of the ladybug and bird stuff that I made awhile back. When I left at 3 there was one hour left and I had made $97 not bad for throwing some stuff together that I had in the garage.
I am in some major uncomfertableness. I have had eczema on my hands for awhile but recently it has moved to my feet and instead of one area on my hand it is all over them. The kind I have is called dyshidrotic eczema which means I not only get the dry layers but little blisters that itch like crazy. I have been taking benadryl and all kinds of home treatments but nothing is working on it. I have been reading the diet is a major factor in it and dairy is really bad for people with eczema, I am trying to convince myself to stop eating dairy for awhile and see if it helps. I am starting that today.
I went out to happy hour with a friend and had a beer and we ordered 2 appetizers that were low carb, I did great. Cody had a preformance at school and we went to the resteraunt at bass pro shop for dinner. I had 2 beers and a great plate of fresh fish and shrimp with broccoli I did great there as well. I weighed in today at 180 even so up a little but I did great and enjoyed myself and I know I am going right back on it and the weight will come right back off.
Well I am off to work on yet more homework, 17 more days to go.
Ali

No comments: