Monday, September 29, 2008




What a fantastic weekend. Everything went great and we made it to all of our events with no problem. My brothers weeding was awesome. Brandy and j wanted simple and small and that is what they got. We met at a park where they looked around for a tree they liked. We all stood around them while they exchanged vows. We went to dinner at a cool little bbq place where they had a cute little patio we all fit and hung out on. It was nice and simple.


I am off today to go buy a bunch of photo supplies for a class I am taking. This quater I am taking art history(yes another one), advanced photography, advanced ceramics, and senior project. A full load but I just keep reminding myself 81/2 months and I am done.


Well off to take care of the house and life,


Ali

No comments: