Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feb. 14, 2008
What a fantastic Valentine's Day we are already having. We woke up this morning to 3 kids so excited because they each got chocolate, a stuffed animal, and a frog balloon. They also got a Valentine in the mail from their grandparents and were so thankful they wanted to call them right at that 7:00 moment. Shawn left for work and we were getting ready for the day when Shawn called and told us all to look outside. It was snowing, not sticking but you could see it falling. Once again the boys were thrilled and told me it was their Valentine from God :)
I am off to school today to start my birdbath. We are also having a Valentine bbq for ceramics so I hope it isn't too windy. Anyways I am in a great mood and love to see my kids excited about the little things.
Happy Valentines, we love all of you.
Ali

No comments: