Monday, February 11, 2008

Feb. 11, 2008
And finally a very good morning to you all. I am so sorry it has been so long. For the first time in a week I am feeling almost back to normal. The verdigo lasted all week. I did have to go to school on Thursday because I had 2 projects due and if I didn't turn anything in I would have gotten an F. Thursday was also my 30th birthday. I went to school, then came home and Shawn brought home mexican food from our favorite place. I had a great birthday except for the verdigo.
Sun was the first day we really did anything away from the house. We took the boys and went and relaxed in the warm weather at the horse races. We went to my Moms for dinner for my sister in law Brandys birthday and mine. My mom and Bob cooked all evening. We had a great time. I did have a few dizzy spells but they are short and getting less often which is the best feeling ever.
I also dod a midterm last week which was a pain because I couldn't really look at the computer screen or the book for a long amount of time. I ended up with 95 of 100 so Yeah. Last I started looking at my school stuff with Shawn and I will be able to graduate in 1 more year. June of 2009. 1 full year earlier then we were planning. So a major YEAH!
Ok well I am off to play with the boys they are home from school for the holiday.
Have a great one,
Ali

1 comment:

Jeanne B. said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better now Ali! And congrats on your midterm grade...whew-hoo! Most importantly--HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! We love ya! :O)