Thursday, September 3, 2009

I owe you all a HUGE apology. I was supposed to post on the first and I didn't and for that I am sorry.
I have had the last few weeks from Hell. 2 weeks ago my Sister who was 4 months pregnant had a miscarriage and it has been very hard on her family. We have been being supportive but there is only so much you can do in the situation.
I have spent the last 2 weeks getting everything figured out for school. I finally got accepted and registered forclasses and thought I was ready to go. It has taken me many trips to school to sit and wait for them to get their stuff together. Lets just say they are terrible at what they do. On Monday I got a letter saying I was unable to take one of the classes I need Blah, blah, blah let's just say that instead of doing credentials in 1 year like I have planned on I am now being forced to do them in 2 years. Stinks because we bought our house with the plan of me working in 5 years and now it won't be for 6 years so it just messes things up. Anyways life is hard right now and full of undecided ends and I am not sure what to do.
Other then that life is crazy busy and I so need a vacation even though summer just is coming to an end.
The great news with everything is I have time to be a great Mom to my boys for the next year and time to get my house and life in order while going to school only at night.
Ali

No comments: