Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yesterday morning I was looking on the W.W. website and was trying to decide between online or going to meetings. I happened to look at when and where the meetings were and the closest one started in 30 min. I jumped up, threw on clothes, no makeup, got PJ dressed and ran out the door. I am signed up for 2 months of w.w. prepaid. I got all the new books and learned the new plan. I am excited with going to meeting and seeing how I do. The bad news is my meeting is Monday at 9am so no weekend oops.
So yesterday went well. I made dinner at 4pm so that when we got home from baseball and soccer it was ready in the oven. We got home at 7:30 and ate as a family at the table. Normally when we are on the run after practice we stop and grab food on the way home. It was a nice ending to the day.
I love the program because you can eat. I ate my popcorn and granola bars. Yummy but a nono on low carb. So 1st day went well.
I am going to weigh in each Monday so I will post here either Monday or Tues. Yesterday at my meeting fully clothes with shoes I was 198. Ouch! The good thing is I am already lighter today. Have a good rest of the day,
Ali

No comments: