Monday, September 28, 2009

I weighed in this morning thinking that 3-4 pounds would be awesome as a first weeks lose. Well I didn't lose 3-4 pounds I lost 7.2 !!!!! I was kind of floored because I ate like crazy and still lost. The meetings to me are the key. I don't weigh myslef all week and it's like the big reveal of how I have been doing.
This weekend was fun and interesting. We had Cody's soccer game on Sat. and my in laws came to watch. The team did awesome and won. After soccer we had an open house for a good friend and I ate but was so careful. I felt kind of deprived because they had all these yummy looking cookies. I got a cup and filled it with fresh fruit. It was so good and I felt awesome that I didn't give in and eat the cookie. Sat. night we went to church so that Sun we could sleep in.
Sunday I spent almost the entire day shopping for a new washing machine. We bought a new washer 2 years ago but it broke and the part to repair it with labor was more then a new machine. I am a bargain shopped and ended up with a $599 machine for $424 after price matching and talking them into free delivery since we bought our old machine from them. I just about gave up on getting a new washer but finally got all that I wanted in one place at the right price. Whoohoo.
Well I am off to get ready for my first evening back to school. I am not thrilled with the idea of going back to school but I am sure I will be fine once I get into the swing of it.
Have a good Monday,
Ali

1 comment:

Jeanne B. said...

WOW Ali! I am so incredibly proud of you!!! Keep up the good work. Also, much luck to you on your first day back to school. :O)